I am Certified Personal Trainer and I used to be gym snob who would laugh at the thought of working out at home. Even after my first son was born, I would truck him to the gym day care four days per week to work out.
I was so stupid.
He got sick every other week. We wasted hours packing up, driving to the gym, diaper changes mid-workout, and consoling him when he had separation anxiety every time I left the day care.
I knew that when my daughter was born there was no way I could continue this with a two year old AND a newborn.
Now I have a better way...what I now truly believe to be the best way for every mom to exercise at home, to stay fit, and to feel great.
Beachbody On Demand, IS the solution and it is truly the Netflix of fitness. It's a must have for every mom.
Here are 5 Reasons Why Every Mom Needs the Netflix of fitness to exercise at home:
1. It will save you TIME. The number one challenge that women express to me when it comes to getting in the way of them exercising consistently is time...or lack there of. Beachbody on Demand, or BOD, gives you a library of over 600 workouts to choose from that are available any time and anywhere you have internet access.
You can exercise at home before your kids wake up, during nap time or after they go down at night. Most of the workout options are around 30 minutes and are so doable when you have these small windows of time during the day.
I was amazed by how much time I saved when I cut out going to the gym, which turned into a 3 hour plus process. I was able to get it done in 25-30 minutes...my mind was blown.
2. You will save MONEY. Cost is the second concern that moms have when it comes to getting healthy.
Think about this for a minute. On the low end, a gym membership costs $30 per month. This is before any day care costs are added. Even if we go with $30...$30 x 12 = $360 PLUS whatever sign up fee they are asking for...and this is on the LOW end.
This just gets you in the door...if you don't know what to do once you get there, that's another problem. If you decide to work with a personal trainer, forget it. Now you are talking $60-$70 per HOUR.
What if you can do this for as little as $13 per month?! And this includes so much more than just the fitness.
3. You will be held ACCOUNTABLE to actually following through with your workouts. When you go to the gym, no one is going to be calling you when you don't show up.
As your coach, I place each of my boot campers into an app with a community of other women who are doing the same fitness and nutrition program as you are. The accountability and support is why so many of my clients see amazing results.
4. You will see real RESULTS. I haven't been to the gym in over 3 years and I've been able to get into the best shape of my life, even before I had my kids. YOU can do it too. I work out for a short amount of time each day and use minimal equipment.
5. It will get your kids involved. My kids see that fitness is a part of my life and they want to do it too. By exercising at home I'm able to instill healthy habits in them starting at a young age and that is priceless <3.
If you would like to learn more about my Bikini Boot Camp program, please click here and fill out the form and I will send you all of the details. I cap each month at 20 participants and it is first come first serve. If the group is full I will place you on the waiting list for the following month.
I would love to help you reach your health and fitness goals and help you to be the best version of yourself for you AND for your family.